From Wikipedia, the không lấy phí encyclopedia
|Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear|
Theatrical release poster
Bạn đang xem: conan movie 12
|Revised Hepburn||Meitantei Konan: Senritsu no Furu Sukoa|
|Directed by||Yasuichiro Yamamoto|
|Written by||Kazunari Kochi|
|Based on||Case Closed by Gosho Aoyama|
|Produced by||Kazunari Kochi|
|Edited by||Terumitsu Okada|
|April 19, 2008|
|Box office||¥ 2.42 billion|
(US$ 24.5 million)
Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear (名探偵コナン 戦慄の楽譜, Meitantei Konan: Senritsu no Furu Sukoa) is the twelfth film installment of the Case Closed manga and anime franchise. The initial screening of the film was scheduled on April 19, 2008. An OVA, which takes place three years earlier, was released specially for the film. The OVA was released on DVD as Magic File #2.
The film opens on the stage of a concert hall where a woman is observing two men during a practice. She sends a message on her cellphone, and then there is an explosion.
Elsewhere, an unknown person with the classic đen sạm silhouette of a man reads the news on the computer and comments on how he is getting closer to lớn his plan of a Silent Night.
Later, on the grounds outside the hall, Conan Edogawa talks to lớn Ran Mori on the phone as Shinichi Kudo. He investigates and sees an old man carefully picking up a piano key from the piano destroyed in the explosion, and putting it in his pocket. The man leaves in a siêu xe. Ran invites him to lớn go to lớn a rehearsal with her at the concert hall that is opening soon. He declines and tells her she's meddling too much which causes her to lớn angrily reply he will never be lượt thích Sherlock Holmes because he's tone deaf. Ran angrily hangs up.
At the rehearsal; Kogoro Mori, Ran, Sonoko Suzuki, and the Detective Boys are introduced to lớn the characters who will be performing for the Domoto Concert Hall opening; Kazuki Domoto the organist and former pianist, Takumi Fuwa the former piano tuner turned director of the hall, Hans Müller as the professional organ tuner, Genya Domoto, son of Kazuki and pianist, Rara Chigusa Soprano, Shion Yuhane Violinist, and Reiko Akiba the main Soprano. The kids ask Reiko Akiba to lớn help their class choir to lớn sing their school anthem. She agreed, but asks them to lớn leave immediately, possibly to lớn allow Shion, who is shy, perform without fear.
The next day Ran plays the piano while the kids sing the Teitan Elementary School anthem. Akiba comments on their performance; Genta is too loud, Mitsuhiko is not putting enough feelings into it as he was staring at Ai, Ai is singing lượt thích an adult, Ayumi is perfect, and Conan is off key the whole time. He is revealed later to lớn have a perfect pitch. Genta steals a drink of Akiba's tea and suffers in agonizing pain.
At the hospital, the doctor says that Genta's throat is severely inflamed by chemicals and he will not be able to lớn speak for about four days. The detective boys, Sonoko, and Akiba accompany Genta trang chủ. On the way trang chủ they are chased by a truck, so sánh at one of the turns Akiba takes a different route to lớn get the truck away from them. She trips and is about to lớn be run rẩy over until a xe taxi comes and the siêu xe turns. The culprit escapes.
Later, two more murders occur. One explosion kills Osamu Shida, with the foot joint of a flute left on the scene. The other murder occurs when the paraglider of the victim is inflicted with fine cuts to lớn cause it to lớn plunge from mid-air. In the victim's siêu xe is the headjoint of the flute. These 2 victims, together with the 2 dead victims from the earlier explosion, formerly belonged to lớn a group called the quarter quintet. Conan, indebted to lớn Akiba for a reason he has forgotten, follows her to lớn the forest as she is known to lớn relax there on the day before the concert. She is attacked by a gunner who wounds her leg. They escape when the gunner pauses on shooting the killing shot. She does not report this to lớn the police to lớn avoid missing the concert.
Xem thêm: phimhayhd
Mori (incorrectly) deduces that the murderer is Genya Domoto as a year ago the quarter quintet badly performed the 9th symphony of Beethoven whilst drunk. Mori assumes Domoto was a Beethoven fanatic and seeing one of his songs defiled by drunks, murdered them. An evidence he points out was Genya's hair was cut the same way as Beethoven. Genya reveals he got his hair from his mother and his hair is natural.
At Domoto Hall, the concert is being prepared. Sonoko says that a balcony is reserved with 10 seats, which is one for Shinichi. After rehearsal Conan and Akiba look for Kazuki to lớn tell him a key for the organ is a little flat. Near a lake, she and Conan are knocked out by the assailant with a wrench. They wake up downstream and hear an explosion coming from the Doumoto Hall. Since the Concert Hall is built to lớn be soundproof and stable, the explosions outside could not be heard inside. The explosions are slowly destroying the pillars outside the hall to lớn prevent entry or exit. Conan sees a phone on top of a building. He explains that phones work by hearing chords (a combination of one or more notes played at the same time) of sounds as numbers. He knocks the phone down with the ball and Akiba and Conan exert the right chords to lớn dial 110, calling the cops.
Conan enters the balcony of the assailant, revealing him to lớn be Takumi Fuwa, while Akiba attempts to lớn stop the explosions by singing Amazing Grace, which is in F major and thus avoids the note that causes explosions. Conan reveals the reason why Fuwa killed the first four people was to lớn avenge his son, (Akiba's fiancé), who died indirectly because of them, as well as his pride as a professional piano tuner being thrown away when Kazuki Domoto quit playing the piano. Without his son, wife, and pride of being a tuner for a professional pianist, his life was nothing and he wanted to lớn bring silence to lớn the organ which haunted him.
Just then the 24th irregular note was played but the final explosion did not occur. Conan reveals that he had already removed the sensor from the organ before he came to lớn Fuwa. Fuwa congratulates him and prepares to lớn press the detonator but it was shot out of his hand by Officer Sato. Fuwa takes out a gun and prepares to lớn commit suicide until Kazuki arrives and reveals to lớn him the reason he quit as a pianist was to lớn keep Fuwa's pride. Because of Fuwa's old age, his hearing was starting to lớn deteriorate and so sánh was his tuning, so sánh to lớn keep his pride Kazuki quit being a pianist so sánh he did not have to lớn hurt his friend. Fuwa comes to lớn realize this and surrenders peacefully.
While outside the concert, Ran hears Amazing Grace played on a violin. She enters the wood where Conan tells her Shinichi played it to lớn her to lớn be forgiven lượt thích that day long ago.
At the post credits, Akiba reveals the tuy nhiên Amazing Grace is a tuy nhiên of forgiveness, a favourite of her late fiancee. She sings it on the anniversary of his death near the river which is why she did not pursue revenge lượt thích Fuma did for his son. Conan asks how Ran knew it was Shinichi playing the violin. Ran replies he has a weird habit when he plays the violin. Conan is later seen in his house's library playing Amazing Grace to lớn try to lớn find his "strange habit".
- Akira Kamiya as Kogoro Mori
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Shinichi Kudo
- Minami Takayama as Conan Edogawa
- Wakana Yamazaki as Ran Mori
- Chafurin as Inspector Megure
- Atsuko Yuya as Officer Sato
- Ikue Ohtani as Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
- Megumi Hayashibara as Ai Haibara
- Naoko Matsui as Sonoko Suzuki
- Wataru Takagi as Genta Kojima and Officer Takagi
- Yukiko Iwai as Ayumi Yoshida
- Kazuhiko Inoue as Ninzaburo Shiratori
- Kazuki Domoto (堂本 一揮, Dōmoto Kazuki): Japan's top organist and a former pianist. Voiced by Nobuo Tanaka (田中 信夫, Tanaka Nobuo).
- Genya Domoto (堂本 弦也, Dōmoto Genya): Kazuki's son and a pianist and the concert in-charge. Voiced by Kousuke Meguro (目黒 光祐, Meguro Kousuke)
- Reiko Akiba (秋庭 怜子, Akiba Reiko): Gifted soprano born with perfect pitch and a performer at the concert. She was also an alumnus of Teitan Elementary School attended by Conan. Voiced by Hōko Kuwashima (桑島 法子, Kuwashima Hōko).
- Rara Chigusa (千草 らら, Chigusa Rara): Kazuki's assistant, a soprano, and a stand-in for Akiba Reiko. Voiced by Yūko Mizutani (水谷 優子, Mizutani Yūko).
- Takumi Fuwa (譜和 匠, Fuwa Takumi): Superintendent of Doumoto Concert Hall, had been responsible for maintenance of the pianos of the Doumoto family. He has perfect pitch through experience. Voiced by Eisuke Yoda (依田 英助, Yoda Eisuke).
- Hans Müller: An organ tuner from Germany. Voiced by Francis Pol.
- Soko Kawabe (河辺 奏子, Kawabe Soko): Violinist with a Stradivarius.
- Shion Yamane (山根 紫音, Yamane Shion): Violinist and stand-in for Kawabe Souko. Voiced by Mami Kingetsu (金月 真美, Kingetsu Mami).
The film OVA was released on April 19, 2008, two days after the film was released.
It is three years prior to lớn the film events where Shinichi tries to lớn find a witness to lớn confirm a man's alibi for innocence from the murder of his grandmother; apparently he passed out drinking the day he was supposed to lớn meet his grandmother. The clues are a đen sạm lab the man saw when he was drunk and the wall which blocks his view. Genta, Ayumi, and Mitsuhiko are shown in Kindergarten but they are too young to lớn confirm the man's alibi. Shinichi solves the case with the help of his father. In the over, he walks down a path with Ran they notice woman starts singing; the tuy nhiên happens to lớn be "Amazing Grace". Conan voices that the tuy nhiên he heard will be important in the case three years from now.
Many ties have been made to lớn the OVA, specifically the scene where Shinichi and Ran walk down a path beside a river and forest and hearing a woman singing "Amazing Grace", revealed to lớn be Akiba singing.
The film's theme tuy nhiên is "Spread Your Wings" (翼を広げて, Tsubasa wo Hirogete) by Zard. It was released on April 9, 2008. Along with The Fourteenth Target and Strategy Above the Depths, this is the third Case Closed film theme tuy nhiên by Zard.
The official soundtrack was released on April 16, 2008.
Xem thêm: Cây ngô đồng cảnh có ý nghĩa gì?
The DVD for Full Score of Fear was released on November 19, 2008. There were two types of DVD released; a special version and a regular version. The special version contains the film, and a bonus DVD that contains the trailer, news flash, and commercials of the film. The regular version only contains the film. Both version are in widescreen and 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio.
The Blu-ray version of the film was released on April 22, 2011. The Blu-ray contains the same nội dung of the DVD plus a mini-booklet explaining the film and the BD-live function.
The film debuted at the number one position in the Japanese box office on its release date. As of May 5, 2008 the film has earned over 420.03 million yen. In the Japanese box office, it was twelfth on 2008's Top Domestic Movies earning 2.42 billion yen.
- ^ a b "Detective Conan Movie 12 announced!!" (in Japanese). TMS Entertainment. Archived from the original on July 17, 2011. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ "2008's Top Domestic Movies at Japanese Box Office". Anime News Network. Retrieved February 27, 2009.
- ^ a b "名探偵コナンMagic File 2 〜工藤新一 謎の壁と黒ラブ事件〜" (in Japanese). Aga-Search.com. Retrieved August 24, 2009.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear - Friday Roadshow" (in Japanese). Nippon Television. Archived from the original on April 26, 2016. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ "Official Zard Site - singles" (in Japanese). Zard. Archived from the original on August 1, 2016. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ "Detective Conan Full Score of Fear Official Soundtrack" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ a b "Detective Conan Full Score of Fear Regular DVD version" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ "Detective Conan Full Score of Fear Special DVD version" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ a b "Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear" (in Japanese). Being Inc. Archived from the original on June 19, 2011. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- ^ "Next Detective Conan Film to lớn Use Unreleased Zard Song". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 21, 2008.
- ^ a b "Japanese Box Office: April 19–20". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 21, 2008.
- ^ "Detective Conan Movie 12 : Full Score Of Fear Begins In nhật bản Cinemas Today". furuanimepanikku.com. Archived from the original on March 23, 2010. Retrieved May 15, 2010.
- ^ "2008's Top Domestic Movies at Japanese Box Office". Anime News Network. Retrieved February 27, 2009.
- Official website (in Japanese)
- Official TMS trang web Archived 2014-09-14 at the Wayback Machine (in Japanese)
- Official NTV trang web Archived 2016-04-26 at the Wayback Machine (in Japanese)
- Official TMS trang web Archived 2020-06-29 at the Wayback Machine (in English)
- Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear (film) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear at IMDb